Coming up with 5 things seems easy until I have to come up with things I like…
1. I’m good at saving money. I was able to buy my first car brand new from the dealership out right. No financing or loads what so ever.
2. I’m pretty decent at problem solving. But maybe that’s because I attempt to figure out problems myself instead of giving up or getting others to fix things for me. For example about 2 weeks ago the slicer at work was catching and the bread wasn’t coming out properly. I figured out the problem pretty much straight away but, you know, it’s a complex bit of machinery with cutting blades, I wasn’t gonna do anything other than improvise. The next day though it was shitting me, so I found an allen key, took it apart and re-aligned the plate. Good as new 5 minutes before the handyman showed up. Satisfying, you know?
3. I’ve discovered that I’m pretty good at management. At least when it came to running an OCT and/or league. Admittedly most of it was just putting in the time and effort. But it’s also knowing where to spend those efforts.
SDL taught me a lot about myself and what I was capable of. Not just as an artist, but as a leader of sorts. Helps that I was working with a team of wonderful, dedicated and talented folks who I shared a vision with.
4. I like that I’m emotionally stable. Nothing bothers me longer than it should. I get angry or sad, the same as anyone else. But I’m lucky that I can pick myself up from those feelings quickly.
5. I like that I’m a hard worker. There’s a lot of satisfaction in a job well done. I like to be paid for it, of course. Satisfaction didn’t pay for my car and house after all.
Aww nertz, this was some boring adult crap, huh?
Well, I don’t know if I even have 10 followers?
I guess I tag: Tofu, Soda, Inx, Iris, Sketch, Serain, Underwood, Spacey, Tatzel, and Breadcat?
I’ve been thinking about it for two and a half days, and, well
There’s nothing I actually like about myself. I just am who I am and I am okay, that’s it, really.
Sorry I can’t actually participate in this, oops